These days, the demand of learning English grammar is reaching the ninth cloud. It is because of the rise in people’s interest and their need of communicating well with others across the globe. Whether it’s about your job’s interview or interacting with people, English has become a major requirement with no doubt.
Honestly, you may face serious challenges in workplace if you’re employed in the firm where English is used for every purpose of communication. You can’t get a very huge success because of no further success and bad impression through lack of confidence in communication would also be reason of it. Obviously, you can check is the sentence correct online every time but you have to learn rules aslo.
Here Is Why English Grammar Is So Difficult
It’s not your fault indeed. Learning English grammar is like a ride of roller coaster. It sometimes seem easier while too complex at same time. Some confusing elements make it harder to learn i.e. preposition and conjunction along with interjection.
Yes, this is true. The jokes of grammar create more humor and make others laugh because it is about the language which is generally used to communicate. Therefore, the change in mood is obvious once you read such jokes.
Grammar Learning and Tips to Improve It
- Everything is now easily available on internet. You can get full guides of English grammar with exercises (to solve for practice).
- The only use of grammar guides won’t be helpful. You’d have to focus on improving the reading, writing, listening and speaking skills as well.
- Also you can use sentence corrector online tools.
Funny Grammar Jokes with Lots of Info
- “The criminal self-incriminated themselves”. Welcome to the Department of Redundancy Department.
- Every time I see somebody spell a word incorrectly, I look down at the keyboard to see how close the incorrect letter that is supposed to be there and to see if it is socially acceptable to misspell that word.
- Who are Typochondriac? “One who compulsively checks and rechecks his or her writing out of fear of publishing typos online.